A few months ago I did my first every sponsored post (yay) with the company Old English Co where I talked about their enamel pin collection and how adorable they are. Now I’ve actually bought some of their pins and I’m here to show them off to you! I still feel like the enamel pin craze is going round Instagram, or maybe that’s because I just follow loads of pin creators but hey, I’m still obsessed with them and I’m so happy I now have some of my own to show off and be part of the gang.
Have a little nose below to see what I bought:
1. Monstera plant leaf pin (£7.00) Monsteras are my favourite ever plants so obviously I had to get a little gold, shiny pin to carry about with me!
2. Happy lil pumpkin pin (£7.00) Anyone who knows me knows that I live for Halloween. It’s my favourite time of the year and with this pin it’s technically Halloween everyday.
3. “She believed she could, so she did” pin (£7.00) Just a little bit of motivation to have on me at all times. This quote is one of my favourites and it keeps me going whenever I start to feel demotivated. Plus it’s super cute.
4. “Buy me pizza and tell me I’m pretty” pin (£7.00) Nothing else to say about this one other than: ME
5. “Start somewhere” pin (£7.00) Again, just a lil motivational pin to remind me that every little idea always has to start somewhere.